THURSDAY Top Ten… things to do while you watch Candy Bar Girls
What are you doing tonight? Don’t even try to pretend you won’t be watching Candy Bar Girls – none of us are going to believe you.
BUT LISTEN UP LADIES, because you are all masters of the multitask. There’s no way you’ll be watching CBG and doing nothing else. Here are ten things you can do while you watch.
1. DRINK – this isn’t even a question mes amies. I swear, alcohol will make this thing so much more enjoyable.
2. RECORD YOURSELVES WATCHING – now there’s a reality show in the making.
3. TWEET – because we want to know what you’re thinking (and maybe get some lols out of it – you guys are kind of hilare)
4. KNIT – what better time to get that dyke knitting circle together?
5. TAKE FASHION NOTES – especially from Shabby – I wonder what kind of fetching cravat or bearskin chapeau she’ll be sporting for her debut?
6. TAKE MAKE-UP NOTES – especially from Shabby – I wonder how much eyeliner is in at the mo?
7. GLEAN DATING TIPS – from everyone – because if there’s one thing the lesbians on TV know how to do, it involves getting lucky.
8. MAKE REALLY SARCASTIC COMMENTS TO YOUR FRIENDS – if there ever was a time for sofa-side snark, it’s this evening. It makes you feel better right?
9. REMEMBER WHY YOU STOPPED GOING TO LESBIAN CLUBS IN 2009 – and go into a quiet place to process the memories it stirs up.
10. DECIDE TO MAKE YOUR OWN LESBIAN DOCUMENTARY – please do.